This site is best viewed with Opera or Firefox browsers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sagging skin

Mr. CHUA HUI SIA, 46 years, Businessman, Singapore

This is such a fantastic product! In just 2 months of use, it has not only made my skin firmer and more toned, it has also lightened the lines and wrinkles around the corners of my eyes and lips! Even people around me noticed the difference!

Ms. MARCELLA TANZIL, 35 years, Businesswoman, Indonesia

I have been using Nu Skin 180 System daily and Galvanic Spa weekly. I started using Tru Face Essence two times a day. Nutricentials as basic treatment, and spa treatment with Galvanic Spa once a day on 22 October 2008.

After 2 weeks of using Tru Face Essence, I found significant improvements in my skin complexion. My VISIA results showed that the unevenness had decreased from 133 to 97 and the number of pores had reduced from 79 to 69. With Tru Face Essence, I can see the difference.

Thank you Nu Skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment