This site is best viewed with Opera or Firefox browsers

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Secret to a Youthful You

Hormones produced within your body has a profound influence on on the function of your skin and its appearance. Intracellular communication is dependent on the level of hormones circulating in the body fluids and their interaction with specific receptors anchored in the cell membrane.

Ethocyn, the key ingredient in Tru Face Essence Ultra, blocks what causes fibroblast skin cells to stop producing elastin -- the important youth-rendering skin's rubber bands when we are young.

I am currently in my 40's. I normally apply 2 capsules of Tru Face Essence Ultra every day especially on the wrinkled areas, age-spots and eyelids.

Long before I came across this essence, people suggested that I go under a knife. there are always risks with plastic surgery so I decided to try this Nu Skin product instead. The results have been incredible -- my complexion has improved and pores minized plus my skin is so much softer.

Now I go out with confidence.

Mrs. Puangpaka Amatamahutana, 40+ years old, Businesswoman, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment