This site is best viewed with Opera or Firefox browsers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Live Better, Longer

WEDDY PRAYUDHA, 39 years,
Events Organizer, Indonesia

I've had a long health history. When I was a kid, I had tumor surgery on my left arm. Then, I had another tumor surgery on my left parotid gland near my neck. When I started working in 1994, visits to the doctor became my monthly ritual. I easily contracted flu and colds every time I'm too exhausted. Not to mention the allergic rhinitis that I had since high school due to my hobby of riding a motorcycle without using a chest protector.

I started consuming health supplements in 1995, but it wasn't done routinely. Normally, I just took it when I had to work harder than my usual routine. In 2000, I switched to another food supplement which I consumed regularly. However, I was so disappointed to find out when consulting with a nutritionist that what was claimed by that supplement label was not reflected by my health status.

I came to know about the antioxidant concept from health magazines. Nevertheless, only after witnessing an antioxidant demonstration when I was first introduced to LifePak in August 2005, then I accepted the logic and explanation. I searched as much information as I could about LifePak from the Pharmanex websites as well as brochures.

Through the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner in October 2005, I found out that my score was only 18,000! Where have all the supplements that I had taken gone? That answered my question why I still fall sick so easily. Immediately, I made a decision to consume LifePak.

In December 2005, my score increased to 35,000. In the following month, I added MarineOmega into my daily menu and my score reached 41,000 in January 2006.

After 10 months of consuming LifePak together with MarineOmega and Tegreen97, I rarely fell sick and feel more energetic. Now I'm healthier and more productive.

LIU SURYANI, 41 years, Businesswoman, Indonesia

I came to know about LifePak in 2004. At that time, I was not interested in consuming LifePak because the product is marketed under MLM scheme and I did not believe in any MLM companies. Not until I got a LifePak from my sibling in June 2005, my husband -- a physician -- and I began to seek information about LifePak and its manufacturer, Pharmanex. We searched such information at websites. Once we knew about the integrity of Pharmanex and various scientific researches that support the products and not to mention that LifePak had been registered under the Physician's Desk Reference (PDR). We soon believed it and started consuming it.

Since August 2005, I joined Nu Skin, and it just took me a couple of months to become an Executive. The BioPhotonic Scanner is a device that encouraged me to be engaged in this business. The first time I was scanned using the BioPhotonic Scanner in July 2005, my antioxidant score was just 36,000. After consuming LifePak and going through a balanced diet (consuming more vegetables and fruits) in December 2005, my antioxidant score drastically increased to 55,000.

Shortly, after MarineOmega and Tegreen were available in Indonesia, I started consuming these two products. In February 2006 my antioxidant score reached 63,000. Incredible!

Your Skin Carotenoid Score (SCS) is an immediate numberic reading of your own skin carotenoid content and an important indicator of the overall strength of your body's antioxdant defense system.

No comments:

Post a Comment