This site is best viewed with Opera or Firefox browsers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"I' so happy I've gotten my figure back... Thank you Nu Skin!"

Mrs. ANCHASA JAIPRASIT, 35 years, Homemaker, Thailand

I am a mother of 4 children. I usually don't believe in slimming products. Previously, I had tried many products but they did not work well. Until I met Mr. Rungroj Viriyachon (Blue Diamond executive) who recommended me to use Galvanic Spa System II with Body Shaping Gel, and together with Dermattc Effects body contouring lotion. I decided to try these products and record my feelings and results by taking photos of my tummy. While using the Galvanic Spa System, I could feel the difference just after the first treatment. 

I have been doing Galvanic treatment continuously for 12 weeks and now my waist has been reduced from 83.5 cm to 76 cm. In addition, the rough skin on my tummy has diminished. I really have to thank Mr. Rungroj and Nu Skin for helping me regain my figure and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment