This site is best viewed with Opera or Firefox browsers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Nu Skin is definitely GREAT!"

EKA SINTA SANTOSA, 57 years, Businesswoman, Indonesia

Before using Nu Skin 180 Anti-aging Skin Therapy System, I had visible pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. My complexion was dull and sallow. For me, this product is very special because in 2-3 days, I could see great results. My complexion became brighter, firmer, and seemed to glow. After 2 weeks of use, I could see that my overall skin texture had improved, smoothened, and my pores were smaller.

I used to put on heavy make-up. Now I don't have to use foundation anymore as my complexion is brighter and has a natural glow. I didn't notice this initially until my daughter remarked that my pores were no longer visible and my skin looked smoother.

I am very happy now because I don't have to carry out complicated, skin care routine unlike before. I don't even have to use foundation as just some loose powder after moisturizing is enough to complete my make-up regimen.

Nu Skin 180 is very easy to use but its effects are amazing. Now I don't need foundation or heavy make-up to cover up as my skin is now brighter and could glow naturally.

Ms. AGNES IMAYANTI, 62 years, Businesswoman, Indonesia

I have been using Nu Skin products for more than 2 years. Previously, I have used other brands of skin care products but the results were disappointing. They did not solve my aging skin problem.

The first anti-aging product from Nu Skin that I used was the 180 System and I am very satisfied with the results. When I combined Tru Face Essence with the 180 System, I found the results incredible! My skin became firmer, more supple and moist. Everyone told me that I look much younger than my biological age. They couldn't believe that I am 62 years old.

I feel so blessed to be able to use Nu Skin products. My dreams to have younger skin have been fulfilled. Nu Skin in definitely GREAT!

Note: Photos above were taken using VISIA. The system captures digital photos of the face to measure wrinkles, evenness, pores, and pigmentation. An individual's skin features are graded relative to others of the same sex, age, and ethnicity. A smaller numeric reading indicates an improvement in skin condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment